All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionDevising methods of design and construction to provide an effective road system suitable for the needs of tropical countries has proved difficult, and considerable research has been necessary to understand the nature of the materials available and the behaviour of the road structures themselves. This book has been written on behalf of the Overseas Centre of TRL to provide a comprehensive source of information for engineering students and highway engineers practising in hot, tropical countries. The first part deals with tropical soils and roadbuilding materials, describing their formation, characteristics and methods of testing. The second part describes the methods used to design and build roads, and includes chapters on all types of pavements, including both concrete and unpaved roads.
- Author(s)Transport & Road Research Laboratory
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleState of the Art Review
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Content Noteb&w illustrations, tables, index
- Width156 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.