Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionRoad Kill Stew-Selected and Collected Stories from the Twisted Tales and Nasty Endings Series, plus recipes, Snippets, new tales and Horror Haiku ROAD KILL STEW is a collection of stories selected from my Twisted Tales and Nasty Endings series of short stories, two articles of n-fiction from the book Articles and a couple of new stories thrown in for good measure. Many of these stories percolated around my brain for many years before oozing out onto the word processor, some burst out of my head like an arterial hemorrhage, and some crawled out and wouldn't leave me alone until they'd been written.
- Author BiographyMr. Hall is a writer, photographer and playwright. He has published over 200 photographs and articles on topics as diverse as healthcare, technology, the internet, movies, music, local bands, restaurant reviews and the quest for the ultimate margarita. His short plays have had readings in Texas, Ohio, California and Florida. He has published four volumes of short fiction, Slices of Life, Grave Digger Blues and Dead Ends, and most recently-Road Kill Stew in the Twisted Tales and Nasty Endings series, all available on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com, Iuniverse.com or from most booksellers. His book Articles is a compilation of work published in E-Guide Magazine, Southwest Blues Magazine, E-Pinions and other places. The Adventures of Tiger-Autumn Nap, a beautifully illustrated tale for children is available from Xlibris.com. Emmitte has worked, in no particular order as a wine salesman, an RN, photographer, janitor, Call Center Director, a waiter, a Paramedic, a news videographer, a magazine publisher, a catering director and some others that don't currently come to mind. He has a bunch of degrees, some certifications and a few outstanding parking tickets. He lives in Texas with his wife of many years, enough kids to field a soccer team and several four legged critters that bark and meow, a few that swim. The snake went missing last summer and is thought to be coiled up beneath the sink.
- Author(s)Emmitte Hall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.