Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionRoad Map through Bullying: Effective Bully Prevention for Educators, is the first bully prevention book written by a current teacher in the United States and it is a guide with lessons to help teachers in grades Kindergarten through twelfth grade use best practices while collaborating with administrators, parents, and students to establish an anti-bullying community.
- Author BiographyJulie Nicolai, a fourth grade educator, has been fighting to eradicate bullying for years. As a facilitator and member for the Bully Task Force in her school district, she created a code of conduct form addressing bullying behaviors specifying appropriate levels of interventions and responses from teachers, administrators, and students. She has developed and directed role-playing scenarios about bullying, led student/parent/community meetings on bully prevention, and continuously collaborates with parents, students, and staff to establish an anti-bullying atmosphere in her school. She was also interviewed as a teacher representative in a Hollywood-produced documentary entitled Bullies 101.
- Author(s)Julie Nicolai
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byA Nicolai
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.