All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGrab your girlfriends and hold on for the ride of your life as you discover what the Bible has to say about faith, identity, and much more. The <b>5 sessions</b> of this character Bible study cover topics important to women, including forgiveness, rest, worship, and spiritual transformation. Includes leader's guide with discussion questions. If using in a group, personal study is needed between meetings.
- Author BiographyJen Hatmaker, author of A Girlfriend's Way to Bible Study, offers a lifetime of laughter and faith while encouraging other women to embark on the ultimate Road Trip. She lives in Texas with her husband, who's a pastor, and her three children.
- Author(s)Jen Hatmaker
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.