Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe disparity between urban and rural motor vehicle fatalities in the U.S. is well documented in academic research and reports show discrepancy between urban and rural fatalities. However, despite the decline in overall motor vehicle fatalities, the difference between urban and rural fatality rates has stayed relatively consistent. Rural fatalities still account for over half the overall fatalities despite having fewer vehicle miles travelled (VMT) than in urban areas. Therefore, examining the reasons behind the continued discrepancy between urban and rural motor vehicle deaths remains an important issue in safety management and research. This book discusses practices, roles of human behavior and effective programs in road and traffic safety.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDaniel Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.