All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about how I overcame depression with GOD and by writing about it. It provides how to take the twelve rungs of a ladder in order to climb out of and get over depression on a daily basis.
- Author BiographyA freelance writer, Tabriel Kins enjoys time with her family and friends. She has worked in customer service for over 20 years and has a BA in Communications from the University of Toledo. She has published one novel and two poetry books.
- Author(s)Tabriel Kins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.