Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionRoadways of Recovery is a collection of thoughts, feelings, reflections and ideas, written by David Stashko. A person in long term recovery from addiction, David has kept a long running journal of his various pathways of recovery. Here, he shares excerpts from his journals, with afterthoughts written at later dates. His hopes are to help others see just how much things can change when staying clean and sober. Sometimes we feel like things will never change. Here is some small evidence that it does. All we have to do is stay clean and do the next right thing. Miracles can happen. Be patient.
- Author(s)David Stashko
- Date of Publication14/03/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.