Consider these sponsored items
- AU $13.90Free postage
- AU $11.70Was:AU $14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are elephants wrinkly? Because they don't fit on an ironing board! Where do you find giant snails? On the end of giants' fingers! Why did the witch put her broom in the wash? She wanted a clean sweep! This collection of hundreds of great jokes would make even the Trunchbull laugh! Inspired by Roald Dahl's wonderful world, these hilarious humdingers are guaranteed to raise a chuckle from human beans young and old.
- Author BiographyRoald Dahl. Sitting in a hut at the bottom of his garden, surrounded by odd bits and pieces such as a suitcase (used as a footrest), his own hipbone (which he'd had replaced) and a heavy ball of metal foil (made from years' worth of chocolate wrappers), Roald Dahl wrote some of the world's best-loved stories including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Twits, The Witches, The BFG, Fantastic Mr Fox, James and the Giant Peach and lots more.
- Author(s)Roald Dahl
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight98 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $14.76Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.