All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI guess you think you kw this story. You don't. The real one's much more gory. The phoney one, the one you kw, Was cooked up years and years ago. . . . With his famous wicked humor and the cunning of a big bad wolf, master storyteller and satirist Roald Dahl retells his six favorite fairy tales. Get ready for Dahl's diabolical version of what really happened to Cinderella, Goldilocks, the Three Little Pigs, Jack and the Beanstalk, Sw White, and Little Red Riding Hood. This book has been selected as a Common Core State Standards Text Exemplar (Grades 4-5, Poetry) in Appendix B.
- Author BiographyRoald Dahl is, quite simply, one of the best loved children's book authors of all time. He died in 1990 in Oxford, England, at the age of 74. Quentin Blake, the first Children's Laureate of the United Kingdom, has illustrated most of Roald Dahl's children's books.
- Author(s)Roald Dahl
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width149 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.