All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChef Rob Rainford takes grilling to a whole new level--with over 100 recipes and 20 complete menus, all designed for your backyard barbeque. For Rob, grilling is about entertaining. It's about gathering friends and family together and spending time cooking and eating outdoors. It's also about pushing the boundaries of what you think you can do on the grill. Born to Grill takes you where other barbecue book has gone before ... - 20 international menus, suitable for both charcoal and gas grilling- Over 100 diverse recipes designed to mix and match- Unique flavors and dishes from around the world- Great for vices and grill masters alike Born to Grill includes advice on the tools and equipment you'll need to grill like a pro. It also unveils the Rainford Method--a set of techniques designed to take your barbecuing to the next level. Born to Grill gives you all you need to master your grill, embrace the outdoor cooking experience and wow your friends and family with delicious dishes from around the globe--all in your own backyard.
- Author BiographyRob Rainford is a professionally-trained Canadian Chef, who was born in Jamaica and grew up in downtown Toronto, surrounded by the smells of sizzling grills. He graduated from George Brown College and his professional career has taken him all over the world. Rob was host of the wildly popular Food Network TV show, License to Grill (which aired in Canada, the USA, Australia, Africa and Asia), and has spent the last two years perfecting his signature style, The Rainford Method, unveiled in this book. Rob has always loved mastering the challenges that unravel when working with a wider variety of foods, but his one true love has always been the grill. He lives in Toronto with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Rob Rainford
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1066 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Mike McColl
- Foreword byRita DeMontis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.58
- AU $39.43Trending at AU $41.70
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.74
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.11
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.04
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.