All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionMemories recorded by the friends and family of Robert Andrew Clemenson at his visitation services at Queen City Funeral Home, November 2015.
- Author BiographyTracy Renee Lee is the owner and Managing Funeral Director at Queen City Funeral Home in Queen City Texas. She is an author, syndicated columnist, professional speaker and co-founder of Heaven Sent, Corp. She writes books and weekly bereavement articles related to understanding and coping with grief. She is the American Funeral Director of the Year Runner-Up and recipient of the BBB's Integrity Award. She delivers powerful messages and motivates audiences toward positive recovery. It is her life's work to comfort the bereaved and help them live on. For additional encouragement, read other articles or watch video Grief Briefs, please go to my web-site at www.MourningCoffee.com.
- Author(s)Tracy Renee Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.