All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Doisneau (1912-1994) is one of the most important representatives of humanistic photography. For many years he has been looked upon as the minstrel of picturesque Paris, with a charming eye and a unique sense of the unexpected visual anecdote. As a result he has been championed as a poet of the pure moment. Doisneau's oeuvre is however much deeper and complex than that reputation suggests. Contemplating his work as a whole, one discovers Doisneau's pleasure in creating a language to capture the treasures of everyday life. The sensitivity and naturalism of his approach slowly reveal themselves: his images of the modest architecture of the Parisian suburbs for example display gravity, irony and even a degree of hard-heartedness.
- PublisherSteidl Publishers
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSteidl Verlag
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width180 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.