All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn placing us at a remove from our relationships to familiar, domestic objects and environments, the labor-intensive work of Robert Gober (born 1954) defies our understanding of accepted conventions and draws attention to the movement of meaning between materials and across personal histories. Part of the <i>2000 Words</i> series, conceived and commissioned by Massimilia Gioni and published by the Deste Foundation, <i>2000 Words: Robert Gober</i> presents the entirety of the sculptor's works in the Dakis Joanu Collection and includes an essay by Johanna Burton that examines how the artist's work alloys personal histories with collective experience.
- PublisherKentro Synchronis
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationGreece
- ImprintKentro Synchronis
- Weight295 g
- Width185 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKaren Marta,Massimiliano Gioni
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.