All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionGet more house for less money with one of America's top real estate experts! Robert Irwin's Power Tips for Buying a House for Less is the homebuyer's book for today's red hot real estate market - by the real estate guru whose guides have sold over one million copies. Whether the market is soaring skyward or standing still, potential buyers need Robert Irwin's inside secrets to save money and aggravation. In his trademark straightforward style, Irwin reveals how to: size up buyer's brokers vs. traditional seller's brokers; stay cool in hot markets; use home inspection reports for price leverage; and battle, bargain, and come out on top.
- Author BiographyRobert Irwin, one of America's leading experts in all areas of real estate, is the author of more than twenty books, including McGraw-Hill's best-selling Tips and Traps series. For more of Bob Irwin's real estate tips and traps, go to www.robertirwin.com.
- Author(s)Robert Irwin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.