All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 1992 to 2004, Dia Art Foundation presented the Robert Lehman Lectures on Contemporary Art, in which a distinguished array of scholars, critics and cultural historians engaged in cross-disciplinary critical discourse around Dia's exhibition program. The lectures were subsequently collected into a related series of publications, providing a valuable record and extending the debate on contemporary artistic practice and theory. This fifth and final volume focuses on analyses of the work of internationally recognized artists Jo Baer, Pierre Huyghe, Vera Lutter, Gerhard Richter, Rosemarie Trockel and Robert Whitman.
- Author(s)Lynne Cooke
- PublisherDia Center for the Arts,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDia Center for the Arts,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.