Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionRewned Flash wizard and invator Robert Penner reveals the fascinating programming and design concepts behind his signature creations. Detailing his groundbreaking designs, this book showcases Penner's work that merges maths and design with Flash. You'll get an inside look at his sophisticated and unique approach to design - which incorporates advanced ActionScript programming - and discover exclusive techniques associated with some of the most groundbreaking interactive designs ever created.
- Author BiographyBased in Vancouver, Canada, Robert is a freelance Flash developer, consultant and speaker, with a focus on math and object-oriented design. A moderator and Featured Artist at Ultrashock.com, Robert is known worldwide for his technical innovation and organic style. He has developed such innovations as Flash back button integration and mathematical easing equations. Robert is active in the Flash community, moderating several forums on Ultrashock and wrangling OOP with the Chattyfig Flashcoders. His work with Axis-media.com earned him two Flash Film Festival finalist nominations. Robert's portfolio and experiments are online at http://robertpenner.com.
- Author(s)Robert Penner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight826 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.