All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 50 years, Robert Ryman (born 1930) has explored the materiality of paint and the surfaces to which he applies it, in white-on-white paintings that subtly attain the status of painted objects rather than patterned gestures or depictions of further objects. Published on the occasion of the Phillips Collection's Ryman exhibition in Washington, D.C., <i>Robert Ryman: Variations and Improvisations </i>presents approximately 25 small-scale works, all of which are drawn from private collections, and some of which have only rarely been shown in the U.S. An interview with the artist is included.
- PublisherPhillips Collection
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhillips Collection
- Content Note18 colour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.