All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 4 completes chapter 5 of volume 1 and presents, in addition to the 'Ants' theme presented there, the themes 'Bees', 'Gaits' and 'Labyrinths'. It serves as a source for the planning and conduct of long courses and as a help for the selection and necessary preparation of a suitable special theme. Themes play an important role in the Roberta project, since the robot experiments are developed trough the study of the special theme. Attractive themes can serve to arouse the interest of girls.
- Author(s)Bjoern Flintrop,Gabriele Theidig,Josef Boerding,Katrin Krause,Thorsten Leimbach,Ulrike Petersen
- PublisherFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoberta Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol.4
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Content Notenum. illus. a. tab.
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited bySt. Augustin Fraunhofer IAIS
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.