Robicelli's: A Love Story, with Cupcakes by Allison Robicelli, Matt Robicelli (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.35+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<b>The ultimate guide to gourmet cupcakes, featuring grown-up flavors (figs! whiskey! fried chicken!) and the delicious story of a family saved by a love of sweets</b> No food coloring. No fondant. No red velvet. Upscale bakery Robicelli s has become a buzzed-about, in-demand purveyor of decidedly adult cupcakes. Nixing cutesy, pastel-colored dollops of fluff for real ingredients and rich French buttercreams, the husband and wife team have reinvented the cupcake craze for a more sophisticated palate, making each a small piece of the greatest cake ever made. Now their extraordinary recipes are available to the home cook. Now their extraordinary recipes are available to the home cook, including: <ul><li>The Laurenza (fresh fig cake topped with goat cheese buttercream, fig balsamic gastrique, and crisp prosciutto flakes)</li><li>The Brooklyn Blackout Cake (chocolate cake with chocolate custard buttercream, dipped in homemade fudge and rolled in chocolate cake crumbs)</li></ul>This book captures t only the Robicelli s unique take on baking but also their edgy, unapologetically hilarious take on life, including how they survived severe ecomic setbacks to launch the country s hottest cupcake brand a venture begun with thirty dollars in borrowed quarters. Offering both cupcake recipes and a recipe for life that calls for a stash of emergency cake, <i>Robicelli s: A Love Story, with Cupcakes</i> is a baking book like you ve never seen before.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Brooklyn, <b>Allison and Matt Robicelli</b> co-own the acclaimed wholesale bakery Robicelli s. Matt was a FDNY paramedic before sustaining injury in 9/11. He then graduated from the French Culinary Institute with honors and has served as executive pastry chef at numerous top restaurants, including Lutece. A former caterer, line cook and pastry chef, Allison is also a humorist whose writing has appeared on <i>Nona Brookyn, Eater, Brokelyn, </i>and<i> Medium, </i> as well as on the official Robicellis.com blog, and is the creator of Nutellasagna. They both still reside in the neighborhood where they grew up Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Allison Robicelli,Matt Robicelli
- PublisherViking Studio
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Studio
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.25Trending at AU $28.05
- AU $30.88Trending at AU $31.66
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $36.76
- AU $44.89Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.65Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.