All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionA little deaf girl learns that there are many ways to hear a song.
- Author BiographyJim & Cheryl Pahz formally taught deaf children. Together they have written numerous articles for publications for the deaf and co-authored two books, Will Love Be Enough, and Total Communication.
- Author(s)Cheryl Pahz,Jim Pahz
- PublisherStone Cottage Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Cottage Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.