All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore he was Robin, Batman's son Damian Wayne was raised by his mother, Talia al Ghul, to lead the vicious League of Assassins--a clandestine army obssessed with world domination. Now, the son of Batman has fully freed himself from that destiny and is about to embark on a globe-spanning quest to atone for the horrible acts he commited during the most brutal portion of his old life--THE YEAR OF BLOOD! Fan-favorite artist Patrick Gleason t only provides the pencils in this, Damian Wayne's first solo series, he also serves as the series writer. See Where Robin's journey takes him and whether the good deeds of his present can wash away the sins of his past. Collects ROBIN: SON OF BATMAN #1-6.
- Author BiographyPatrick Gleason loves to create fantastic characters and worlds. His focus on character development and powerful storytelling can be seen in DC s BATMAN AND ROBIN, GREEN LANTERN CORPS, AQUAMAN, JLA, HAWKMAN and JSA. His ground-laying work alongside Geoff Johns and Dave Gibbons on the miniseries GREEN LANTERN CORPS: RECHARGE made way for the acclaimed ongoing series. The SINESTRO CORPS WAR followed, and then the explosive BLACKEST NIGHT with Peter J. Tomasi. As part of the DC Comics New 52, Patrick lent his artistic vision to the Dynamic Duo of BATMAN AND ROBIN. Patrick is currently writing and penciling ROBIN: SON OF BATMAN.
- Author(s)Patrick Gleason
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintDC Comics
- Weight349 g
- Width168 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.