CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst his father's wishes, Robinson Crusoe heads out on the high seas for a life of adventure. He gets more than he bargained for when he is shipwrecked off the South American coast and washes up on a desert island, the sole survivor of the calamity. Using all his resourcefulness and ingenuity, Crusoe carves out a haven of civilization in the wilderness and becomes king of his remote domain. As well as battling nature, he must contend with solitude and isolation. Then he sees a footprint on the shore and realizes he is t alone after all...Daniel Defoe's classic survival story has kept readers in thrall for almost three centuries, a thrilling imagining of real-life events and a landmark in the development of English fiction.
- Author(s)Daniel Defoe
- PublisherHyde Park Editions Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTap Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHyde Park Editions Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.