All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents recent results in robot motion and control. Twenty papers presented at the Fourth International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control held in 2004 have been expanded. The authors of these papers were carefully selected and represent leading institutions in this field. The book covers nlinear control of nholomic systems and legged robots as well as trajectory planning for these systems, topics t covered in previous books.
- Author BiographyProfessor Kozlowski and members of the International Program Committee have been working in the area of robotics and automation for many years. They have experience of various fields of robotics and have been working on control theory with applications in robotics for some time now. Professor K. Kozlowski gained both his M.S. degree in electrical engineering and his Ph.D degree in control engineering from Poznan University of Technology, where he is currently a full professor of robotics and automation. He is the author of a book titled Modelling and Identification in Robotics (Springer-Verlag, 1998). He is on the editorial boards of several Polish and international journals (e.g. IEEE RAM, IEEE Trans. CST, Control Society Conference Editorial Board). He has served every year since 1995 on the ICRA Program Committee. He has worked as a program chair of the International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR), 2001, Second International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control (RoMoCo), 2001, and vice chairman of the 7th IEEE Conference on Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR), 2001. He has been a Senior Member of the IEEE since 1988. In 2001 he was elected as a Chairman of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Chapter in Poland. He is a member of the Control Systems Society Chapter in Poland. He has served as an RAS AdCom member from 2000 till now. He plans to enlarge IEEE student and regular member participation in Poland and former Eastern European countries along with the conference activities in these countries (i.e. MMAR, RoMoCo) under the umbrella of both organisations.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2006
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 335
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKrzysztof Kozlowski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.