Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $194.57+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $102.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionRobot Techlogy Fundamentals covers all the practical aspects, disciplines and latest developments of industrial robots and presents them in a simple, logical and gradually progressive manner. Principles and techniques are introduced by practical examples rather than by abstract theory. The content t only discusses current techlogy but emphasizes the techlogy of the future. Each chapter ends with a summary, questions and problems as well as a list of reference material for additional learning. ALSO AVAILABLE Instructor's Guide, ISBN: 0-8273-8237-
- Author BiographyDr. Keramas has 22-years experience as a professor in Engineering Technology coupled with over 20-years or industrial practice as a project leader, director of research, inventor, consultant and entrepreneur. He has taught previously at the University of Massachusetts and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The author of many technical journalistic articles and two texts, he is also a review board member for the Journal of Industrial Technology. In addition, he has given numerous presentations worldwide on automated manufacturing, robotics and the utilization of high technology. Dr. Keramas holds 23 patents in the United States (U.S.) and Canada for inventions in the automated manufacturing field and is an expert product liability witness listed in the Harvard Lawyer's Trial book. He is a regular consultant for the Office of Technology Innovations of the U.S. Department of Commerce and the National Institute of Standards and Technology, and has provided consulting services to companies in the U.S. and abroad. Dr. Keramas is an advisory committee member for the Pan European Network, creating joint education and industry alliances for technology transfer and training, and a member of the Ed/Tech Group of MIT's Lincoln Laboratory, working on curriculum development for the High Tech Workforce of Tomorrow. Dr. Keramas received his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Athens Polytechnic Institute in Athens, Greece, and his Doctorate from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. His research interest is in Automated Manufacturing, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, CAD/CAM, and Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Author(s)James G. Keramas
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/1998
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width210 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.