CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionRobotic surgery has revolutionised how surgeons think about minimally invasive surgery in the new century. No longer is robotic surgery only for science fiction vels. Robots can w be used for all types of minimally invasive procedures. In many cases, they bring benefits in ergomics, visualisation, and precision of action. While the current generation of robots is limited, the future is boundless. This book explores common general surgical procedures with the use of the da Vinci(R) surgical system, describes patient selection, surgical tech, robotic instrumentation and positioning and also guides the general surgeon in understanding robotic surgery and implementing it in their practice.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byDmitry Oleynikov,Nathan D. Bills
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.