All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionOverly excited for their day at the beach, two robot friends, Jake and Ilene, pack everything they can think of, except for one crucial item-oil! Without oil, Ilene becomes stuck in the sand, and Jake sets off in pursuit of some, to dislodge Ilene's wheel before she short circuits in the sun. Despite his greatest efforts, and encounters with all kinds of great characters eager to help, it seems his hopeful oil request is denied at every turn. Robots Don't Wear Sunscreen is the heart-tugging tale of kindness, cooperation and overcoming obstacles that will delight children and adults alike. It will encourage every member of the family to think creatively and to recognize the importance of our relationships with others. It's inviting rhythm, colorful illustrations, and diverse character set will engage the reader, captivate the imagination and act as an inspirational bedtime story for younger children or a fun step in an early reader's individual reading journey! In the end, Jake and Ilene are rewarded with the discovery that, sometimes, what you've needed all along, may be right under your se...
- Author BiographyEric Mills is a New Jersey native who grew up realizing the important power of literature in every phase of our lives. An avid Dr. Suess reader as a youngster, with children's books playing an important role in his upbringing, Mills learned to appreciate how poetic rhythm and colorful illustration can effectively engage young readers. He combines this passion with his discovery and love of the South Carolina coast, his new home, in his first book, Robots Don't Wear Sunscreen. Aside from being an author and an outstanding table tennis player, Mills is a naturalist with expert knowledge of South Carolina coastal ecology. He continues to write books for youth from his home in Charleston, SC.
- Author(s)Eric Kenneth Mills
- PublisherTaillefer Long, LLC
- Date of Publication21/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaillefer Long, LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Taillefer Long
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.