All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first thrilling fiction title from the iconic TRANSFORMERS brand. When a maximum-security prison ship crashes on earth, Cyberton's most-wanted criminals escape. Now all that stands between Earth and the deadly Decepticons is a crack team of Autobot heroes - the Robots in Disguise! Led by Optimus Prime's favourite student, Bumblebee, a cool yellow supercar, the Transformer team are Sideswipe, a daredevil red sportscar, Fixit a broken repairbot, Strongarm, a keen young cadet and Grimlock, a reformed criminal dibot. With the help of human boy Russell Clay and his father Denny, the Autobots must track down the Decepticons and put them back into statis - before they destroy Earth...
- Author BiographyJohn Sazaklis spends half of his life working in his family coffee shop, the House of Donuts. The other half he spends drawing and writing stories. He has illustrated Spider-Man books and written Batman books, and now writes Transformers too!
- Author(s)John Sazaklis
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTransformers
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight122 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.