All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the second of the three volume publication containing the proceedings of the 1989 International Symposium on the Mathemat- ical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS-89), which was held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 19-23, 1989 The International Symposia MTNS focus attention on problems from system and control theory, circuit theory and signal processing, which, in general, require application of sophisticated mathematical tools, such as from function and operator theory, linear algebra and matrix theory, differential and algebraic geometry. The interaction between advanced mathematical methods and practical engineering problems of circuits, systems and control, which is typical for MTNS, turns out to be most effective and is, as these proceedings show, a continuing source of exciting advances. The second volume contains invited papers and a large selection of other symposium presentations in the vast area of robust and nlinear control. Modern developments in robust control and H-infinity theory, for finite as well as for infinite dimensional systems, are presented. A large part of the volume is devoted to nlinear control. Special atten- tion is paid to problems in robotics. Also the general theory of nlinear and infinite dimensional systems is discussed. A couple of papers deal with problems of stochastic control and filterina. vi Preface The titles of the two other volumes are: Realization and Modelling in System Theory (volume 1) and Signal Processing, Scattering and Operator Theory, and Numerical Methods (volume 3).
- Author(s)A. C. M. Ran,J. H. van Schuppen,M. A. Kaashoek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Systems and Control Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1032 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.