All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionRocco discovers the dangers of DEBT and what it is like to carry this heavy burden. As the story progresses he learns how important it is to remain DEBT FREE. This fun story builds a memorable comparison of Rocco's Clams and DEBT in your child's mind that they will remember the rest of their lives. When your son or daughter grow up and leave home, he or she will be able to apply this story to their own financial situation and make the right choice when they recall Rocco's experience.
- Author BiographyWalter J Erb III, ChFC, CLU lives in Dallas, TX and works for one of the nation's largest insurance companies. His passion for Finance has inspired him to write simple stories for his children hoping that they will always remember and apply the stories of Rocco's Clams, Junior's Fishpond and many other stories still to come.
- Author(s)MR Walter John Erb III
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR Jack Wiens
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.