Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionRoche Harbor's deep, protected waters and abundant resources inspired poets, one of whom wrote in 1903, A rock-bound coast hems in a wealth of verdant pastures sweet; / Deep forests cover vale and hill where fresh and salt waters meet. For millennia, this was the home of the Lummi and Songhees people. The British established a military camp near here in 1860 to maintain their claim to the San Juan Islands. Limestone was quarried here for 90 years, helping to build West Coast cities as well as personal fortunes. Roche Harbor continues to be a favorite gathering place for boating, fishing, and kayaking--a gateway to the splendors of the American San Juan Islands and the Canadian Gulf Islands.
- Author(s)Richard Walker
- PublisherArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Date of Publication24/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleImages of America (Arcadia Publishing)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.