All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFor rock climbers, New England is a spectacular arena filled with myriad vertical challengers. This book covers all the famous New England climbing areas such as Cathedral and Whitehorse Ledges, Cann Cliff, Rumney, Ragged Mountain, and Acadia National Park, while also touching upon many lesser kwn areas, some of which have never before been covered in a guidebook. This book leads climbers to the best routes in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, providing accurate information through the use of clear maps, topos, and photos. Author Stewart Green has been climbing in New England off and on since the early '70's, and he enlisted many area experts to assist with the writing of this book. Sure to become a classic, this accurate and up-to-date guide is a must for locals and visitors alike.
- Author(s)Stewart M. Green
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Rock Climbing Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Press Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/02/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight37 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.