Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionEach World Sport book reveals an ideal location for learning a particular technique essential for mastering the sport, from trimming a surfboard along a wave in Windansea, California, to sailing the Whitsundays, Australia. Opening with perfect beginner locations and techniques, the complexity develops, leading readers through to expert-only locations and techniques, building an understanding of technique and equipment as they go.
- Author BiographyPaul Mason is an experienced freelance writer and editor of a variety of children's information books, with subjects including extreme sports, geography and travel. Paul is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWorld Sports Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.