All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionRock Climbing the San Francisco Bay Area offers options for multiple ascents in more than 20 areas around the San Francisco Bay. In addition to the nuts and bolts of routes and ratings, information on coffee shops, and brewpubs, and other amenities in each area is included, along with tes on where rock climbers can take their four-footed climbing partners. Photographs, topos, and maps accompany the text.
- Author BiographyTresa Black is a journalist, former PE teacher, and enthusiastic rock climber in the Bay Area. She lives in Mill Valley, California, with her pot-bellied pig, Giuseppe.
- Author(s)Tresa Black
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Rock Climbing Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight30 g
- Width156 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.