All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSeasoned drummer, composer and educator Ed Roscetti gives you the nuts and bolts in a variety of rock drumming styles in this book and CD pack. Topics include bass and drum connection, hard rock and grunge, double bass drum technique, funk rock and alternative, grooves fill ideas and ensemble figure phrases, reggae and ska rock, straight and shuffle rock and more. This interactive workbook and play along CD package is a great learning and teaching tool for students, teachers or professionals who want to get their rock time feel together.
- Author(s)Ed Roscetti
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content Noteport.
- Weight340 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.