All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionBarry Parsons s blog was named one of the best food blogs in Canada by the National Post and sees almost half a million visitors every month. This year his social media followers topped half a million as well. He has worked on recipe development and social-media campaigns for several national brands like Maple Leaf Foods and McCormick Spices. His work on Rock Recipes has been featured in print and on dozens of brand and broadcast media websites all over North America from the National Post and Huff Post Canada to Food Network Canada and NBC s Today Show. (para break here) In his third book, Rock Recipes Christmas, Parsons provides everything you need to prepare for the ultimate holiday season. From the perfect turkey dinner with all the trimmings to delectable cakes, cookies, breads, and desserts there are even recipes for gift giving Parsons offers the blueprint for a truly delicious festive season. A New Year s menu is here too, with a mouth-watering ham and party nibbles for guests. This is old-fashioned family cooking at its very best, reminiscent of Betty Crocker's Best Christmas Cookbook. Every recipe is accompanied by a full-page colour photograph to help with the perfect presentation. With superior printing and production quality at a surprisingly affordable price, Rock Recipes Christmas serves as the ideal holiday gift. Most customers, though, will appreciate acquiring it in the Fall so they, too, can plan a picture-perfect spread of holiday delights.
- Author BiographyOne wife, two kids, one mortgage, lifelong food obsessive, recipe blogger, and food photographer: that s how?Rock Recipes?creator BARRY C. PARSONS describes himself on his popular food blog, ?RockRecipes.com. Called one of the best food blogs in Canada by the National Post, ?Rock Recipes?boasts more than half a million followers at home and in the US. His first book, Rock Recipes: The Best Food from my Newfoundland Kitchen (2014), was hugely successful selling over 10,000 copies within months of its release and Rock Recipes 2 (2015), is an unwavering follow-up on the brink of the same sales target. Parsons lives in St. John s, NL.
- Author(s)Barry C Parsons
- PublisherBreakwater Books Ltd.
- Date of Publication19/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBreakwater Books Ltd.
- Weight635 g
- Width196 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.