All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionRock Soloing Strategies for Guitar is a study of essential and invative approaches to rock improvisation. With over 20 lead guitar solos in the styles of legendary players from the 1960s to the present, it covers a variety of sub-genres, including hard rock, Southern rock, heavy metal, and contemporary progressive rock. A complete analysis of each solo is included to break down relevant chord progressions, scales, techniques, structure, and other key elements. This book takes an intelligent and thorough approach that sheds new light on rock guitar soloing and provides you with fresh strategies to apply to your own playing. A CD demonstrating all the examples in the book and for playing along is included.
- Author(s)Glenn Riley
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleImprov
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Weight318 g
- Width226 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Sheet music and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.