Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.17
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $51.25
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $55.04
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.13
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $41.87
About this product
- DescriptionEver wanted to live like a rock star? Rock 'n' Roll Hotels is the perfect guide for anyone who wants to party like an Osbourne - and then sleep it off in rock-star luxury. Part hotel guide, part rock 'n' roll narrative, this book features over 60 of the most obscenely cool hotels in the world and charts their place in pop music history. Compiled by music promoter Greg Simmons, Rock 'n' Roll Hotels is an eye-opening, factual and funny read that lifts the lid on what rock stars get up to behind closed doors after the after-party. Find out where Keith Moon dressed as a cop and handcuffed hotel guests together and step foot in the lobby through which Led Zeppelin famously drove their Harley Davidsons. But it's t just about scandalous behaviour - this guide will also put you right in the middle of the action with all the practical info you need to check in and hang out with the groovers, shakers, and money-makers - even if it's just for a night. Check into the room where Johnny Depp and Kate Moss enjoyed a champagne bath and then rub shoulders with the likes of Courtney Love with our top tips on where to be seen on the scene. Think decadence, think debauchery, think duck-down duvets. Rock 'n' Roll Hotels is the definitive bad boys rock chronicle - and your guide to some wicked weekends away.
- Author(s)Greg Simmons
- PublisherPunk Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPunk Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width194 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.