All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionBlast off into the wacky world of gadgets! Have you ever wondered what makes airplanes fly, how boats float, or why your doorbell works? Would you like to build your own flying, floating, diving, spinning, howling, scooting objects? Are you looking for a terrific science project that moves? If you answered Yes! to any of these questions, then Rocket Science is for you. It shows you the science behind how things work by teaching you how to build a rocket boat, kaleidoscope, mousetrap car, stethoscope, compass, fruit-powered battery, and lots of other wonderful gizmos. All of the projects are safe and easy to make out of stuff you can find around your house. This amazing book covers a wide variety of science topics, including mechanics, air power, water power, electricity, magnetism, chemistry, acoustics, and optics.
- Author BiographyJIM WIESE (British Columbia, Canada) is a science teacher and an educational coordinator for nonprofit organizations. He is the author of the popular kids' science-activities book Roller Coaster Science and several science schoolbooks.
- Author(s)Jim Wiese
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/1995
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tina Cash-Walsh
- Reading Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.