All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book goes beneath the surface of what it means to be the Female Breadwinner. Jenny Garrett, award-winning coach, shares her personal experience and that of 8 other women, on how to have a successful family life and career. The book contains a series of interactive transformative exercises drawing from the world of coaching and psychology and will support personal and professional development for all individuals. Find out: where your guilt button is and who is pressing it, what you love about being breadwinner that you were afraid to admit, how you tackle the thorny subject of money, and how to cure yourself of Superwoman Syndrome!
- Author BiographyJenny Garrett is an executive coach, consultant and speaker. She is passionate about: challenging leaders to make a positive difference, motivating women to live their best life, inspiring authentic leadership. She is founder of Reflexion Associates, a holistic and expansive leadership development consultancy that has worked internationally over the last ten years to deliver executive coaching and training with a difference: depth, personalisation and meaning. Jenny's clients are leaders from the corporate world as well as the public and third sector. The common theme is that they want to make positive change, they engage her to help them successfully do just that.Before becoming an executive coach, Jenny held senior marketing roles in global private sector organisations, where she experienced the complexity of working life. She holds an MA in Management Learning and Leadership as well as a number of coaching qualifications.
- Author(s)Jenny Garrett
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.