All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do magnetite, bauxite, chromite, sulphur, quartz, and galena have in common? Each of these irganic substances as varied in color as they are in form and structure is or contains an element needed to create an automobile. That intriguing bit of information, along with many other fascinating facts, can be found in this entertaining and enlightening coloring book.Hobbyists and collectors are invited to learn about rocks and minerals as they color 36 carefully rendered illustrations depicting: Tourmaline; Agatized coral; Pyrite; Aurichalcite; Smoky Quartz; Crazy Lace Agate; Amethyst geode; Beryl; Malachite; Emerald; Celestite; Amethyst; Aragonite; Garnet and 22 other examples.A fact-filled introduction offers helpful advice on collecting and identifying these beauties of nature while an extensive caption describes each specimen. All illustrations are reproduced in full color on the book's covers.
- Author(s)T. D. Burns
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Nature Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight201 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.