Rocky Mountain Month-by-Month Gardening: What to Do Each Month to Have a Beautiful Garden All Year - Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming by John Cretti (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe when-to and how-to schedule for growing, caring for, and maintaining your Rocky Mountain garden! Never garden alone! The Month-by-Month Gardening series is the perfect companion to take the guesswork out of gardening. With this book, you'll kw what to do each month to have gardening success all year, from January to December. It's full of the when-to and how-tos of gardening along with richly illustrated step-by-step instructions, so you can garden with confidence. Reap the benefits of the gardening successes of author John Cretti, who has more than thirty-two years of gardening experience! With a fresh look and updated information, Rocky Mountain Month-by-Month Gardening includes all the when-to and how-to information that has made these books so popular over the years, presented in a new, easier-to-use format with more full-color photography and the most current information available. Complete with specific advice on growing flowers (both annuals and perennials), bulbs, grasses, roses, groundcovers, shrubs, trees, and vines, this book is one garden lover will want to miss! In the winter, certain tasks are needed to plan for and improve the next growing season. And once things really start growing in the spring and summer, you'll find advice on the best way to get the most beautiful flowers, the lushest lawns, and the sturdiest trees. From planting to watering and fertilizing, and from maintenance to problem solving, Rocky Mountain Month-by-Month Gardening shows all levels of gardeners the best practices to grow satisfying and rewarding results.
- Author BiographyA regionally known gardening expert, radio and television host, author, columnist, and former horticulture specialist for Colorado State University Extension, JOHN CRETTI has more than 32 years of horticulture experience. John hosted the Gardening with an Altitude radio program for thirty years and has been an expert on Rocky Mountain Gardening for area TV and HGTV. His down-to-earth approach broadens the horizons of gardeners dealing with the unique and challenging climates of the region, where temperature fluctuations, wind, hail, unpredictable storms, difficult soils, and cunning critters are the norm. John has spent his life growing all kinds of plants, beginning as a child under the tutelage of his Italian grandmother, aunts, and uncle. This inspired his interest and passion for gardening while growing up in western Colorado. John is the author of several books for Cool Springs Press, including Rocky Mountain Gardener's Guide and Month-by-Month Gardening in the Rocky Mountains. Learn more about him at his website: www.gardeningwithanaltitude.com.
- Author(s)John Cretti
- PublisherCool Springs Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCool Springs Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.