All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Adventures with the Parkers series for kids 8-13 takes the Parker family to a popular national park and is packed with adventure as well as interesting facts about park activities, natural history, outdoor safety, and much more. All books have been vetted and approved by park officials and park associations. Each book includes color illustrations and photographs.
- Author BiographyMike Graf has shared his writing and national park experiences with children and teachers in hundreds of schools. Graf has been a TV weathercaster at six different television stations and an elementary schoolteacher for nine years. Since becoming a full-time writer, he has penned more than 70 books for children. A national park fanatic, Graf visits about twenty-five national parks across the country every year. He lives in Chico, California.
- Author(s)Mike Graf
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleAdventures with the Parkers
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight19 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marjorie C. Leggitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.