CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique guidebook to family walking in the English Lake District describes 10 walks between 1.2km and 5.2km on varied terrain. Aimed at encouraging children aged from 6 to 14 to take the lead, and enjoy fun walks in the Lake District. Rocky Rambler's Wild Walks is unlike any other Cicerone guide: it is aimed at the young walkers and puts them in charge! It has beautiful illustrations and a light-hearted approach, along with with clear eugh instructions to ensure that one gets lost. With six friendly characters to lead the young rambler along the Lake District pathways, the little ones are bound to have fun - and it will keep them occupied so you too can also enjoy the walk.
- Author BiographyColin Shelbourn is a outdoor enthusiast and author of many successful walking books, mainly to the Lake District. He is resident cartoonist for the Westmorland Gazette.
- Author(s)Colin Shelbourn,Iain Peters
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Weight250 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWire-O
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.