All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionIt was supposed to be a girls' weekend in scenic St. George, Utah, that would included shopping, trying out the local cuisine, and participating in a breast cancer fund-raiser. The fact that one of the organizers of the fund-raising event, a local doctor, had disappeared two months before was t supposed to be Sadie Hoffmiller's problem.When Sadie learns that her friend Caro and Caro's cousin, Tess, have started a grassroots investigation into Dr. Hendricks's disappearance, Sadie graciously refuses to be a part of it. With her wedding to plan and her most recent case still fresh in her mind, Sadie is determined to leave this case to the police--until she meets the ex-wife of the missing man.How could she t ask a few questions ... that lead to more questions ... that lead to a small town and even more questions? When the local police ask her to be their eyes and ears, Sadie can't help but jump in with both feet. Before she kws it, she is on the rocky road of ather investigation and following a convoluted trail of good intentions, hidden motivations, and philanthropy turned big business.
- Author BiographyJosi S. Kilpack is the award-winning author of more than twenty novels, including the twelve-volume Sadie Hoffmiller Culinary Mystery Series.
- Author(s)Josi S Kilpack
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCulinary Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Weight386 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.