All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book documents the history of two research papers, from the first drafts to the final polished published articles, including the reviewer comments and the author responses. The documentary provides unique insights into the publishing process, which at times is filled with uncertainties, t only for young researchers. The book discusses lessons learned and also provides an experienced editor's and reviewer's perspective. In the light of the high pressure on young faculty to publish successfully, this book offers itself as a guide to publishing efficiently and effectively in a highly competitive scientific environment.
- Author BiographyPekka J. Korhonen is Professor of Statistics and Head of the Doctoral Program at the Aalto University, School of Business, Finland (formerly Helsinki School of Economics). His research interests include Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM), efficiency/performance analysis, choice behavior and interactive decision support systems. His articles have appeared in many leading journals. One of the leading scholars in Multiple Criteria Decision Making, he has served as President of the International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision Making. The International Society on MCDM has bestowed upon him the George Cantor Award. Herbert Moskowitz is Lewis B. Cullman Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Krannert School of Management, Purdue University. He is former Director of Krannert School's Dauch Center for the Management of Manufacturing Enterprises at Purdue University. He is one of the leading researchers in decision theory and quality management, two fields in which he has extensively published. He is a Fellow of the Decision Science Institute. Jyrki Wallenius is Professor of Management Science at Aalto University School of Business. He is one of the leaders of his field, which encompasses Multiple Criteria Decision Making and Decision Support. His current research interests focus on multiple objective optimization, in particular hybrid MCDM/EMO approaches, combinatorial multiple objective optimization and behavioral decision theory, including neuro-economics. He is past editor of EJOR and immediate past President of the International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision Making. He is the recipient of numerous awards, both domestic and international.
- Author(s)Herbert Moskowitz,Jyrki Wallenius,Pekka Korhonen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.