All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionA fading American actor in Rome for the filming of a 1960s spaghetti Western gathers with family and friends in a rented villa. Over the course of one booze-soaked summer night, jealousies and secrets are revealed that crumble the foundations of their relationships. Inspired by Euripides , this is a tragedy of exiles who continue to need each other even as they push one ather away.
- Author BiographyRichard Nelson has until recently had more success in the UK than in his native America, with many of his plays premiered here - almost all by the RSC. They include Some Americans Abroad (1989), Two Shakespearean Actors (1990), Goodnight Children Everywhere (Olivier Award for Best Play of 1996) and a one-man show for Redgrave based on Kenneth Tynan's Diaries, Tynan (2004). His Madame Melville was seen in the West End in 2000.
- Author(s)Richard Nelson
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Weight572 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.