All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe changing history of Rogerstone from a hamlet into a sprawling suburb of the city of Newport is illustrated in this collection of photographs, maps and drawings from its industrial heritage, including steelworks and marshalling yards, to the sporting activities for which Rogerstone is well kwn.
- Author BiographyKim Fry has lived in Rogerstone for many years and is a keen local historian.
- Author(s)Kim Fry
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.