All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionTitillating sex scenes. Breathtaking action. Knife edged danger. Heartfelt romance. Intrigue. Snarky female lead. Witty repartee. Annie and her companions return to space in this adventure. After some fun on the beach, and a grand spirit ceremony, our intrepid heroes head off-planet hoping to recover the lost ranch earnings. Along the way, there are pirates, prisoners and prostitutes to deal with. Battles, and love are both won and lost. Sir Jacob is still working his way out of the closet. Annie's mother puts in her two cents worth. And Wolf is as handsome as ever. Be prepared to laugh, love and cry along the way. Although this is a light heartened work of fiction designed primarily to entertain the reader, the twin themes of dedication to family and pride in heritage run strong throughout its pages.
- Author BiographyRustic western visionary Barbara Neville is a rancher, homesteader, cowgirl, artist and mother of two kick ass children. She lives at the arse end of nowhere with her horses, cattle, goats, chickens, guineas, peacocks and Great Pyrenees livestock guardian dogs. She has led an unusual life of adventure, much of it off-grid. Barb is descended from a long line of adventurous folk. Cowboys, ranchers, prospectors, settlers, homesteaders and more. She carries on the long tradition of taking the road less traveled. Her fictional world draws heavily on her own life and the people, places and experiences of previous generations. Barb has been a rancher, horse trainer, cowhand, prospector, construction laborer, tree planter and a deckhand on Alaskan fishing boats. She has lived at various remote locations around the West. She grew up an Air Force brat, living in such exotic locations as Spain and Hawaii. Thus she learned Spanish and Hawaiian Pidgin.
- Author(s)Barbara Neville
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.