All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- Description'After reading Rogue State, it is impossible to hang fast to the comforting illusion that the American way is some kind of enlightenment.' Will Self 'A book of charges to be tied to a paving stone and thrown at the men in Washington.' Independent on Sunday Rogue State and its author came to sudden international attention when Osama Bin Laden quoted the book publicly in January 2006, propelling the book to the top of the bestseller charts in a matter of hours. It is an essential guide to the crimes and misdemeaurs of the world's only superpower.
- Author BiographyWilliam Blum is one of the United States' leading non-mainstream experts on American foreign policy. He left the State Department in 1967, abandoning his aspiration of becoming a Foreign Service Officer because of his opposition to what the US was doing in Vietnam. He then became a founder and editor of the Washington Free Press, the first 'alternative' newspaper in the capital. Blum has been a freelance journalist in the US, Europe and South America. His other books include Killing Hope and America's Deadliest Export.
- Author(s)William Blum
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine129 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.