All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the war between the Norts and the Southers continues to rage across Nu-Earth, the lone Genetic Infantryman kwn as Rogue Trooper wanders through the battle-scarred landscape in search of the Traitor General who betrayed him and his comrades. As their final confrontation approaches only one is sure to survive! Created by Gerry Finley-Day and fan-favourite Dave Gibbons (Watchmen), this volume features additional artwork from Cam Kennedy (Star Wars: Dark Empire), Brett Ewins (Bad Company) and Steve Dillon (Preacher).
- Author BiographyOne of the most prolific writers in the comic's history, Gerry Finley-Day holds a special place in many 2000 AD fans' hearts as the creator of classics like Rogue Trooper, Fiends of the Eastern Front and The V.C.s. A keen ideas man , Finley-Day's concepts of the horrors future warfare had in store were key to both Rogue and The V.C.s' continuing popularity, ensuring that their recent return to the Galaxy's Greatest Comic was well-received. Finley-Day also scripted episodes of Judge Dredd and Dan Dare, and co-scripted much of Invasion! As a writer, McManus primarily contributed to the 3000 AD special, which imagined characters from Bill Savage, B.L.A.I.R. 1, Dan Dare, Flesh, Harlem Heroes, and Rogue Trooper in the far future, but he has also written for M.A.C.H. 0 and M.A.C.H. 1, Strontium Dog, a One-Off and several Future Shocks. His writing can also be seen in UK anthology A1. Co-creator of the classic Bad Company, Brett Ewins has also contributed to A.B.C. Warriors, Judge Anderson, Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper and Universal Soldier. Beyond 2000 AD, Ewins was a co-founding editor of Deadline magazine, and co-pencilled and inked the hugely acclaimed Skreemer series. He also created Johnny Nemo, published by Cyberosia Publishing. Cam Kennedy is another hugely popular 2000 AD artist, having illustrated many Judge Dredd strips and co-created luckless wannabe creator Kenny Who? and the Taxidermist. A key early Rogue Trooper artist, he has also drawn Batman/Judge Dredd: Vendetta in Gotham, Judge Dredd, Tharg the Mighty, Tharg's Future Shocks, and The V.C.'s. His extracurricular work includes Axel Pressbutton, Batman, The Light and Darkness War, Lobo, Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Star Wars: Dark Empire 1 and 2. As well as working on Rogue Trooper, Boluda also provided the art on Time Twisters. Steve Dillon is a fan-favourite 2000 AD writer and artist, and the creator of both Hap Hazzard and the Irish Judge Joyce. His writing for the Galaxy's Greatest Comic includes Future Shocks and Rogue Trooper, while Dillon's pencils have graced A.B.C. Warriors, Bad Company, Judge Dredd, Harlem Heroes, Ro-Busters, Rogue Trooper and Tyranny Rex. Dillon shot to international superstardom as a result of his work on DC/Vertigo's Preacher, co-created with 2000 AD's Garth Ennis. As well as working on Rogue Trooper for 2000 AD Trevor Goring has also illustrated episodes of Dan Dare and Tharg's Future Shocks Aside from his own co-created Bad City Blue, Robin Smith has illustrated Future Shocks, Judge Dredd, Mean Machine, One-Offs, Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog, Tharg the Mighty and Time Twisters. He is also the illustrator of Paradox Press' Green Candles, and is co-creator of The Bogie Man with John Wagner and Alan Grant..
- Author(s)David Gibbons,Gerry Finley-Day
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.